Not sure what to do with baby’s yellowing and milk-smelling old clothes?
Let us help you transform them into beautiful and snuggly memory blankets.
Ready Made Blankets
No baby clothes to use for a memory blanket? No worries. We have ready made blankets in stock. Each one lovingly handmade in Sunny Singapore.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How long does it take to make a memory blanket?
It takes about 2-3 weeks for the blanket making process, which includes planning of the design, cutting and stitching the front and back fabric. This may change depending on the number of orders we have!
- How many pieces of baby’s clothes do I need for the memory blanket?
We currently have 5 sizes of memory blankets,
the smallest 12x12in (30x30cm) requires about 15 pieces of clothes*,
the standard size 38x38in (96x96cm) requires 20-25 pieces of clothes*,
the medium size 42×48″ (1×1.2m) requires 30-35 pieces of clothes*,
the large size 48×60″ (1.2×1.5m) requires 40-45 pieces of clothes* and
the extra large size 52×72″ (1.3×1.8m) requires 50-55 pieces of clothes*.
- Can I use my clothes instead of baby’s clothes for the memory blanket?
Yes you may! Do let us know so we can advise you on the number of clothings needed.
- What if I don’t have enough clothes?
We will be able to fill in patches of our own fabric 🙂
- What is the backing fabric made of?
We use Minky Dot fabric as the backing of the blanket. Super soft. Super cuddly. 100% Polyester. We have also added a 100% cotton flannel fabric as an option. This would be suitable for children who are allergic to polyester.
- How do I place an order for the memory blanket?
Simply fill in this order form and we will get back to you soon.
- How much is the shipping fee?
It’s free shipping for all blankets.
- How do I purchase this memory blanket as a gift for someone?
We are able to issue you an eGift card with the instructions to redeem the memory blanket. Each gift card is valid for 6 months upon date of purchase.